Meet Jennifer, in first person
Welcome! My name is Jennifer Dayley, owner, founder, & CEO of The Healing Place™.
First, a peek into my personal life, then a peek at my path, then a deep post that I shared at the beginning of 2017, which received incredible response.
I've been married to the love of my life, Kirk Dayley, for 25 years. We have 4 kids & 3 grandkids (with 1 more on the way in 2017).
My path to a better life began in 2008. I "struggled" through many years of emotional & physical issues. When 18+ years of pharmaceuticals, traditional therapy, & surgery failed to heal me, I knew things needed to change... Prayer led me to researching holistic living, which led me to naturally healing - with no medical intervention. Now I gratefully declare that I triumphed through many years of emotional & physical issues, & like everyone, I am still on my beautiful healing journey.
If you would like to read the full story, please click HERE. PS: It's a pretty cool story!
I'm a devoted Daughter of God. I have a passion for personal, professional, & spiritual development, homeschooling, holistic health, non-toxic living, whole food nutrition, writing, reading, music, nature, & all things creative.
I am a Personal & Professional Success Coach, Mentor, Trainer, Author, & Speaker - committed to helping transform the lives of those who are tired of living "mediocre". I help people Live their Lives On Purpose.
- Trained with Simply Living Smart in whole foods & self-sufficiency
- Launched The Modern Pioneer Mom™ website & blog
- Taught in-home & local classes on preparedness, whole foods, & holistic living
- Continued teaching classes & blogging on The Modern Pioneer Mom™ website
- Trained in whole food healing with Tolman Whole Foods Academy
- Continued training in various holistic wellness & natural healing fields
- Studied Applied Kinesiology & Energy Therapy techniques from Dr. Brenda Grogan - RN, ND
- Trained in SimplyHealed™ Basics
- Ditched 18 years of medications, & replaced all our pharmaceuticals with natural non-toxic Farmaceuticals.
- Trained & Certified in the SimplyHealed Method™
- Created & launched the official The Healing Place™ company
- Began public speaking & teaching at conferences in the Pacific Northwest, US
- Published author in Hasten Magazine
- Joined Advisory Board for Holistic Living Events™
- Began certification as a Nutritional Therapist through the accredited Health Sciences Academy
- Published Amazon #1 Best Selling book, Real Food Pantry Makeover™
- Released The Real Food Pantry Makeover™ online course
- Self taught journey of doing energy work without a specific "method" or "modality"
- Created & launched the The School of INNERgy™ training, certification, & mentoring program
- Reached worldwide clientele in 5 countries, including the US, England, India, Canada, & Australia
- Continued speaking at various events & conferences in the Pacific Northwest, US
- Created & launched Design Your Life Pre-Made VisionBoards™ alongside my husband Kirk Dayley
- Created Design Your Life Academy™ - Personal & professional success coaching / mentoring
- Launched Design Your Life Academy™ individual & corporate training & mentoring programs
- Launched Positive Energy Productions™ events organization, along side my husband, Kirk Dayley
My Facebook Post:
I am speechless... Tonight I received a private message from someone, & I think it is quite possibly the most beautiful compliment I have ever received.
You guys, I don't share this to brag. It's almost hard for me to let anyone else read it, if you want to know the truth. But I'm sharing it, for a few reasons.
1- So you can understand & know me a little better.
2- So you can hopefully be inspired to stay in the Light, always.
3- So you can have the desire to stay in your Authenticity, always.
4- It holds me accountable, & if I ever move away from this, you have my permission to knock me across the head with a 2x4!
I'll share my response after sharing what she wrote:
- - - - -
"I met you almost a year ago at the __XXX__ event. Its okay if you don't remember. Since then, on and off, I've seen your posts. I use your cookbook, that your very cute son sold to me.
I've watched you transform but not change. Let me explain. All throughout, your energy has stayed pure. And this is a huge compliment, so please take it that way. I've been watching quite a few people I met at that event, and it seems to me that at some point their focus shifted. But yours hasn't from what I can tell.
I would really like to know how you've accomplished this? How did you stay so focused? I guess what I'm asking is, what makes you different?"
- - - - -
Like the person who sent me this message, I too have watched people change. ((Clarification: This is judgment of situation/actions here, not being "judgmental" of the actual people. Just so no one's feathers get ruffled)).
Quite a few people have stopped living in their authenticity. Some have sadly moved out of alignment, & are dishonest, fake, self centered, focused on fame & fortune - which has become priority over their family (& friends), & some are walking very thin lines between light & dark... Some have completely moved over to the dark. I've witnessed it on slight / mild levels all the way to dangerous "sheep in wolves clothing" levels.
I'm being 100% honest here. ^^^This is one of 3 specific reasons I pulled back so much last year (2016) & darn near quit my entire business at one point. It was making me SICK.
What makes me different?
I am not perfect. In fact, I'm FAR from perfect. Sometimes I feel like a hypocrite, because I don't always live exactly what I teach, 100% of the time... I make mistakes. A ton of them. I have a lot to learn, and I have a LONG way to go...
But I do my best to stay in integrity. I don't wear a mask. I don't try to be someone I'm not. I don't allow myself to get caught up in "the spotlight". If I receive recognition, I gratefully accept, & I know I couldn't have done it without God's help. I don't walk gray lines. People are more important to me than money. I don't get "weird" about energy work & holistic healing. I keep things simple. I LOVE THE PEOPLE. I try not to be judgmental, but I DO judge right & wrong. Because the scriptures tell us to. If people don't like that, it's their problem, not mine. I stay focused on Christ. He is the reason I've healed the many things I've healed. And He is the reason I've helped all the people I've helped. I include Him in everything I do. But I don't overuse His name, and I don't use Him as a marketing tool for my business, or get religious about my business. If people don't like that, it's their problem, not mine. I observe... a LOT. I ignore comments from people who think what I do is evil or fanatical, but if I feel like I need to say something to them, I do. Discernment is one of my biggest qualities. I am one of the most open minded people you will ever meet. But if something feels off to me, I will not touch it. If you ask me how I feel about something, I will tell you... I know I can't do anything without God. I know my gifts are given to me by God. I do my best to be kind. But I also speak truth. When the spirit prompts me to speak up about things that are in a dark place or riding the line between Light & dark, I speak up. If people don't like that, it's their problem, not mine. I'm a "healer-warrior". And I stand in BOTH of those powers. I be who God asked me to be, and nothing else. If I screw up, it makes me sick inside. I do my best to make things right, and I start over. God comes first. Then my family. Then my business. In that order. I live what I believe.
The end. <3
I am available for speaking, teaching, interviewing, & writing. Click HERE for more information!